Society’s Local Chapters in the United States:
At the inception of the Society, its local chapters were originally designed as local working groups.
Local Chapters are associations of not less than five members of the Society, in good standing, living in the same area, who associate themselves with consent and support of the Society’s Board of Directors, in order to enhance the purposes of the Society.
- Boston Local Chapter
- Cleveland Local Chapter
- Florida Local Chapter
- Los Angeles Local Chapter
- Nebraska Local Chapter
- New York Local Chapter
- Washington DC Local Chapter
For the Society’s global headquarters, see our Contacts.
Society’s Local Groups in Canada and Europe:
- Moravská skupina – Brno (místní skupina SVU v Brně)
- Pražská skupina SVU (místní skupina SVU v Praze)
- SVU Bratislava (miestna skupina SVU v Bratislave)